The Seal Image 62 Plus Laminator offers new operators an uncomplicated approach to post-print finishing. Designed to be
user-friendly, the SEAL Image 62 Plus is ideal for mounting, laminating and encapsulating images up to 1550 mm in width.
Its versatile temperature range accommodates both low temperature, heat-activated films and higher temperature films.
The SEAL Image 62 Plus is an excellent mid-range laminator that meets your post-print finishing needs without finishing your budget.
• Touch-pad control panel with preprogrammed temperature, speed and substrate settings
• Automatic front and rear take-up shafts for release liner removal
• A swing-out, in-feed table that makes material loading fast and easy
• Swing-out supply shafts with auto-grip for easy loading and positioning of materials
• Silicone rollers for effortless cleaning
• Simple film tension adjustment
• L.E.D. setting indicators
• Roll-to-roll operation (optional)
• Temperature settings: 50°C, 95°C and 120°C
• Built-in cooling fans to cool film for a smooth film surface during heat-sealing applications
• Pull rollers that insure consistent film tension for a flat, even finish
• Accurate electric temperature control for even heating
• Sturdy, stand-alone design with built-in casters and leveling feet
• Quite motor operation
• Anti-static pull roller that eliminates static build-up
• Foot control for hands-free operation
• Extensive safety system with emergency stops, electric eyes and a flashing light/buzzer proximity alarm
• Meets International Safety requirements
€ on request